Firstly, there are some simple tips you can use to reduce energy consumption in your home.
1. Switching off your appliances in your home at the wall could save you £37 per year.
2. Turning your thermostat down by 1 degree can save you about £65 per annum on your heating bill.
3. Closing your curtains will keep the heat in.
4. Reducing your water usage, for instance by taking a shower instead of a bath.
5. Buying energy efficient appliances (fridges, washing machines, dish-washers, integrated digital TV's, condenser combi boiler etc...) will make your house more energy efficient.