top of page
Firstly, there are some simple tips you can use to reduce energy consumption in your home.
1. Switching off your appliances in your home at the wall could save you £37 per year.
2. Turning your thermostat down by 1 degree can save you about £65 per annum on your heating bill.
3. Closing your curtains will keep the heat in.
4. Reducing your water usage, for instance by taking a shower instead of a bath.
5. Buying energy efficient appliances (fridges, washing machines, dish-washers, integrated digital TV's, condenser combi boiler etc...) will make your house more energy efficient.
bottom of page